CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills, including complex integrated financial models, business cases, DCF modeling, evaluation of payback and IRR.
- The director will be relied upon to offer excellent quantitative analysis, qualitative business judgement and to build strong relationships with key decision makers and peers across the business unit.
- Develop dashboards to be used by the executive management team to assist them in making operational decisions, provide insight into strategic decisions and help in cost optimization.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with ability to focus on details, synthesize broad amount of information into actionable information for executives. Able to quickly spot issues and develop a recommended approach
- Analyze the impact of organizational changes, interpreting issues and providing financial expertise related to such activities
- Evaluate transactions and cost performance to provide actionable insights, and identify opportunities to maximize profit through data mining, analytics, and automation
- Excellent finance and accounting skills with knowledge of key current and emerging issues impacting strategic transactions and decisions
- Partner with business segments to develop and drive in-depth financial analyses, identifying key drivers, trends, variances, emerging risks and opportunities; regularly communicating findings to senior management in succinct and meaningful reporting
- Analyze variances and trends in expense, general business conditions and other related areas. Identify key data points and trends that demonstrate the relationship between the operational, financial and performance goals.