Work from Office
Five Elements Hotels is a fast growing hospitality brand in India.
Five Elements Hotels is looking for an Executive Finance Account to join our team in Gurugram. This is a full-time, on-site role. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial operations of the hotel, including but not limited to: preparing financial statements, filing Goods and Services Tax (GST) returns, and managing accounts.
- Commerce graduate with minimum 2-3 years experience.
- Finance: knowledge of financial principles, accounting, budgeting, and financial statements.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST): experience in filing GST returns.
- Account Management: experience in managing accounts and sales.
- Relevant Skills and Qualifications: knowledge of the hospitality industry, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
Roll & responsibilities
- Accounts receivable:
Monitoring of invoicing process.
Monitoring of collection receipts and credit limits.
Debtors outstanding reports with ageing.
Forecasting of revenue collection monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Debtors’ ledger a/c reconciliation.
Interaction with customers for non-payment and settling dispute.
Maintaining KYC documents and other receivables records.
- Accounts payable:
Checking of bills of contractors, vendors and imprest (petty cash expenses).
Payments of vendors, contractors and employees.
Creditors outstanding reports with ageing.
Periodically forecasting of fund requirement as per payment due dates.
Handling imprest & cash in hand.
- Updating day-to-day accounting & Vouchers review.
- Bank reconciliations and dealing with banks.
- Assistance for Trial Balance and Balance Sheet finalization.
- Interaction with Internal and Statutory auditors for query settlement.
- Payroll related work
- Implementation of SOPs, new policies and best practice as per industry.
- MIS & Reporting:
Budget preparation monthly and yearly basis and variance analysis.
Finalization of P & L, Fund Flow monthly and yearly basis.
Daily Sales reports & assist in analysis.
Preparation & analysis of Food costing and Liquor costing.
Preparation of daily bank and cash position.
Inventory Management reports of Stores.
Liaisoning and dealing with various departments
Preparation and implementation of various policies and SOPs
- Taxation & compliances: -
GST: GSTR-1, 2B reconciliation, ITC Utilization, 3B filing and GSTR-9 preparation.
TDS: Deduction of TDS, Payments, Returns and defaults clearance.
Assistance in preparation of Income tax cases and Assessments details.
Interested candidates can share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org