Work from Office
Finance Assistant/Coordinator- Concierge
EisnerAmper is seeking a Finance Assistant/Coordinator to join our Mumbai office. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional services.
Handle all aspects of client billing process.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Liaison for Partners to invoice clients
- Cultivate relationship with partner in order to anticipate billing needs
- Manage and track incoming requests
- Review and summarize billing activity
- Preparing, auditing and distributing client invoices with supporting documents
- Providing assistance to partners and accountants as required to facilitate bill preparations
- Preparing and/or assisting in preparation of client bills
- Ensure clients are billed in accordance with client and partner requirements
- Processing, proofing, and releasing manual bills in accounting system
- Creating and/or revising billing formats to accommodate client and accountant needs
- Reviewing aged work in progress and on a monthly basis to maximize billing and meet revenue goals
- Verifying accuracy and completeness of data for month end closing
- Handling monthly billing files maintenance for closing
- Serve as backup for other members of the billing team
- Work closely with billers on a regular basis to resolve billing issues
- Ensure compliance with billing policies and procedures
Basic Qualifications For The Opportunity
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or General Business
- 2 years minimum billing experience required
- Elite billing experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced high-volume environment strongly preferred
- PC skills to enter, manipulate, and retrieve information
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Ability to interact and function as part of a team including cooperation, adaptability, flexibility, courtesy, and acceptance of feedback to foster smooth and efficient processing of workflow
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate in person, by e-mail and telephone to provide information with ordinary courtesy and tact while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Flexibility to work beyond 37.5 hours per week as necessary upon approval
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and 300 partners. Joining EisnerAmper means being part of an organization that is client-focused, accountable, principled, and relationship-oriented. Each member of the EisnerAmper team is passionate about rolling up their sleeves and working hard to help clients build success. Daily activity at the firm is fast-paced, varied, collaborative, and organized around shared accomplishments– with our clients and each other.
Our firm provides a full menu of audit, tax, advisory, and compliance services to clients in industry sectors as diverse as financial services, health care, law, life sciences, manufacturing and distribution, non-profit, real estate, sports and entertainment, and technology.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in India, the United Kingdom, Israel, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
About EisnerAmper India
EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (“EA India”) is a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group LLC (“EA Group”), which practices in an alternative practice structure with EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees provide advisory services to clients of EA Group and audit services to clients of EisnerAmper LLP and comply with the professional standards applicable to each of EA India, EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees also provide operational services to EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. The policies and procedures of EA India, including obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, apply to all services provided by EA India employees. All applicants are applying to positions for employment with EA India, and not EA Group or EisnerAmper LLP.
EA India opened its first office in Mumbai in 2007. Over the years, our India footprint has expanded to include offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are a culturally diverse pool of over 500 professionals supporting our global clientele from a range of startups to Fortune 500 entities.