Work from Office
jüSTa Hotels & Resorts is looking for a Smart & Talented Finance Controller (CA ) for Rajasthan Cluster; the position will be at Udaipur.
• The candidate should have at least ten years of experience and can absorb this critical role.
• Exposure to team handling, taxation (direct and indirect), managing the day-to-day accounting operations, month-end closing, review of Cluster P&L and balance sheet items, finalisation of accounts, timely audits, statutory compliances, coordination between operations and reports, develop and ensure the internal sop/processes.
• Good exposure to MS Office applications and ERP is also essential.
• Responsible for the local tax authority compliance of the Rajasthan Cluster.
• Able to prepare and submit management reports promptly and ensure delivery deadlines.
• Able to ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard hotel assets.
• Able to develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise, and accomplish the work.
• Assists in building an efficient and professional team of employees within the Finance and Accounting Department & Units across the Rajasthan Cluster.
• Monitor and improve hotel operation costs, profitability and manage business risks.
• Ensures company policies are administered fairly and consistently.
• Oversees internal, external, and regulatory audit processes.
Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
• Any other tasks as and when required by the management.
• Compensation will be provided as per the candidate’s capabilities and industry standard
• Travelling as and when required.
Please send your resume to email id email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be reverted.