Work from Office
Role: Finance Executive
Job Summary: One of Indias largest retail real estate platforms located in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bhubaneshwar, Bangalore and Indore is looking to hire a Chartered Accountant with 0 to 1 years of experience for a Finance Executive role
About Organization: They are one of Indias largest retail platforms in India, catering the diversified tastes and cultures of its customers. Since its inception in 2016, the company has housed almost 8 million square feet of shopping centres in the country. Until now the company has been operational in more than 10 cities and has a bouquet of 15+ malls.
Location: Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bhubaneshwar, Bangalore and Indore
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accounting function on all assigned centre including, but not limited to, P&L statement preparation, recovery calculations and balance sheet reconciliations
- Compilation of financial information for the MIS and additional reports as required
- Prepare Net Operating Income work sheets for assigned property/ies
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets, ensuring accuracy of calculations and completeness of documents to allow for meaningful and accurate variance reporting
- Assist in the preparation of property
- Act as a liaison with all retailers in relation to Rental, CAM & Utilities
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with strong Statutory Audit experience during articleship.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel + PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to take ownership of the tasks assigned
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Candidate who has conducted audits of Real Estate clients are preferred
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday
Salary: To be decided post interview based on your experience, skills and knowledge. But be rest assured, that you will get a good competitive salary:)
Contact Details : For more details on this vacancy, contact Akshara at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +91 91060 08934
For more such vacancies visit www.hiregenie.in. For more such job updates – Follow HireGenie on LinkedIn and Instagram.