Work from Office
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf or hard of hearding, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: FIS Global Job Description
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we
believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What You Bring:
- CA Fully Qualified
- Statutory Auditing and Reporting (must)
- IFRS(good to have)
- GAAP(good to have)
What You Will be Doing:
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for respective APAC/EMEA legal entities in accordance with local GAAP.
- Co-ordinate the audits with local Audit firms in order to complete and file the accounts by filing due dates.
- Preparation of schedules/reconciliations for audit.
- Provide all supporting as requested by auditors.
- Work with BU, Legal, corporate, treasury, HR, payroll to obtain documents/information/approvals etc. as required for audits.
- Preparation of Financial statements (FS) and disclosures as required
- Preparation of annual LE returns and liaising with Tax/ Corporate/External Advisors to facilitate the completion of tax returns by filing deadlines.
- Work to address queries from Director during FS review obtain approvals
- Work with Tax team to obtain approvals on tax workings and disclosures
- Book all stat adjustments in accounting system and agrees to local statutory accounts and perform regular retained earnings reconciliations.
- Collaborative – Collaborate with different groups and complete the assigned task.
- Highly analytical, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated individual who can handle Multi-Tasking.
- Self-starter but team mindset - work as part of a global team.
- Ready to work in Flexible shifts to support US Client.
What We Offer You
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the worlds largest global provider
dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to
corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000
worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions
of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a
member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to
provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please
see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
View Details: Job Requisition: JR0232944 Experienced CA
Fully qualified + Statutory Audit and Reporting with IFRS &
GAAP (1-3Years) - Senior Analyst - Finance
Page 3 of 6
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.