Work from Office
At Aman we are on a mission to create the world’s ultimate luxury lifestyle brand; hotels, resorts, experiences and products which transform our guests’ perspectives and daily lives. To achieve our ambitions, we capitalize on our unique combination of world-class and diverse talent, unmatched design, and access to locations, cultures and experiences few are privy to. We live by the ‘Aman way of life’ – a mindset shared by our guests and employees which creates a lifelong sense of belonging driven by our values of:
Invest in individuality – fostering an environment where each person can push boundaries, take risks and challenge norms.
Nurture pathfinder spirit – exploring experiences, opportunities and locations which transform into new exciting ventures.
Act like owners – taking the charge, leading by example and an immense sense of pride in their work.
Celebrate communities – ensuring that every member of our community is looked after and nurtured in a compassionate, respectful and collaborative manner.
This position is located at Amanbagh, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- To oversee the Finance, Accounts and Purchase department and insure its smooth running so that all financial and management reports are made accurate and available by their due dates.
- To define and implement hotel internal policies and procedures, ensuring their effectiveness so that the profitability of the hotel is guaranteed.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA), well versed with legal compliances.
- Proficient in Business Analytics and analysis tools.
- To oversee the Finance, Accounting and Purchase department, ensuring the books, records and account maintained accurately and fairly reflect the transactions and dispositions of the assets of the company.
- To devise and maintain a system of internal accounting control sufficient to ensure the transactions are executed in accordance with management’s general and specific authorization and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles country legislations.
- To review and certify hotel’s internal / external financial reporting before their distribution and oversee the preparation of hotel’s annual operating budget.
- To ensure that the hotel hold all required licenses permits to operate. All insurances stipulated in management contact.
- To review all proposed contract for pricing and terms. Ensuring that hotel’s interest comes first and is always protected.
- To provide assistance to other operational departments in the definition. Implementation and follow up of improved control tools.
- To maintain close communication with third parties as subsidiary / associate companies, consultants, Auditors, local authorities.
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of accounting functions. in particulars:
- The timely preparation and release of monthly financial statement s and other related reports and their accuracy.
- That all balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled on monthly basis and discrepancies timely identified and corrected.
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of Accounts Receivable, Credit and cashiering functions, in particulars:
- That all accounts receivable balances are bona fide and appropriate action taken to collect overdue.
- To regularly organize credit meeting with the participation of General Manager and all concerned HOD where all debtor’s balance are analyzed.
- To oversee the maintenance of Accounts Receivable sub-ledger.
- The safeguard of all Hotel’s cash & bank assets: to certify all monthly bank and credit card reconciliation. To ensure that all daily cash and cheque collections are duly verified.
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of the overall Cost Control functions. In particular:
- The actual record and safeguard of all stock of the hotel with all variances being justified and corrected.
- The strict respect of all procedures and policies.
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of the purchasing functions. In particular that all procurement of goods and services is done in accordance with the hotel policies and procedures.
- To oversee and ensure the smooth running of overall payroll and general contract functions. In particular:
- The accuracy of payroll calculation and payments
- The strict respect of various country tax legislation (preparation and tax filling)
- To oversee all legal & tax matters related to the hotel in liaison with consultants and local authorities.
- To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by the higher management.
- Certified Chartered Accountant with Hospitality background
- Must have strong organizational skills and knowledge of standard filing systems with excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of or experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Internet
- Must handle sensitive information in a confidential manner