Work from Office
Title:GCP Data Engineer
Experience: 6+ Years
Location: Gurgoan (ANY NCR)-Hybrid
Mandatory skills : Python (Libraries), Advance SQL & must have GCP, DWH/ETL
• 6+ years of experience.
• Strong development skills in Python.
• Writing effective and scalable Python codes.
• Strong experience in processing data and drawing insights from large data sets
• Good familiarity with one or more libraries: pandas, NumPy, SciPy etc.
• In-depth knowledge of spaCy and similar NLP libraries like NLTK, textacy etc.
• Experience with Python development environments, including, but not limited to Jupyter,
Google Colab notebooks, Matplotlib, Plotly, and geoplotlib.
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
Good to have some exposure to
• Experience with setting up and maintaining Data warehouse (Google BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake) and Data Lakes (GCS, AWS S3 etc.) for an organization
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra / MongoDB.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Dataflow, Dataproc, etc.
• Exposure to any Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau, Dundas, Power BI etc.
• Agile software development methodologies.
• Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams