Work from Office
- To work on Data Governance - Build a robust data quality validation framework, business rules to identify any data quality issues.
- Liaise with different client stakeholders on ad-hoc analyses related to monitoring the data
- Build ETL & data pipelines to help feed the data into different business facing data products / dashboards
- Explore options to automate processes & workflows and thus drive efficiencies for client.
- BA/BS/B.Tech. minimum educational
- Have prior experience in data engineering projects, built automation workflows
- Are interested in learning about Data Science
- Have a strong attention to detail and care deeply about data quality
- Proactively reach out to stakeholders to understand data better
- Enjoy collaborating with team members to drive impact
- Are a strong communicator; you can adjust communication for technical stakeholders and non-technical stakeholders.