Work from Office
Full Time Opportunity
Location : Multiple
Roles And Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with engineers and stakeholders to build a platform for enabling data-driven decisions.
- Build reliable, scalable, CI/CD driven streaming and batch data engineering pipelines.
- Oversee and govern the expansion of the current data architecture and the optimization of query and data warehouse.
- Create a conceptual data model to identify key business entities and visualize their relationships
- Create detailed logical models using business intelligence logic by identifying all the entities, attributes, and relationships
- Storage (cloud data warehouse, S3 data lake), orchestration (Airflow), processing (Spark, Flink), streaming services (Kafka), BI tools, graph database, and real-time large scale event aggregation store are all examples of data architecture to design and maintain.
- Work on cloud data warehouses, data as a service, business intelligence, and machine learning solutions.
- Data wrangling in a diverse environment.
- Ability to provide data and analytics solutions that are cutting-edge.
- Identify strategic and Operational KPIs for the team and drive the team to deliver the committed targets.
Desired Candidate Profile
- SQL knowledge, as well as programming skills in Scala or Python.
- 3+ years of applicable data warehousing, data engineering, or data architecture experience
- Experience with the GCP stack (BigQuery, GCP Databricks) is a plus.
- Ability to design data analytics solutions to meet performance and scaling requirements.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities, particularly in the context of large data.
- Data warehousing concepts and modern data warehouse/Lambda architecture are well-understood.
- Good understanding of the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution space.
- Communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of management
- You are a detail-oriented person with excellent communication skills and a strong sense of teamwork.