Work from Office
Type : Full Time
- 1+ years of experience on Data science projects.
- Exp querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc for data analysis and experience in ML driven products.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks.
- Exp in Data science frameworks Jupyter notebook, AWS Sagemaker etc.
- Exp in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: AWS Quicksight, Tableau, Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot.
- Data and automation technology such as Python.
- 1+ years of experience in building production grade machine learning solutions end to end.
- AI specific tools such as TensorFlow, Pytorch, CNTK, Caffee, etc)
- Big Data (Databricks, Kubernetes, Azure data lake/data factory, etc).
- Passion for new technologies, learning and adapting quickly, end user quality and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent coding and debugging skills with deep understanding of ML algorithms and data science problems.
- Comprehensive experience with predictive and prescriptive modelling / machine learning.
- Understand stakeholder needs and educate partners on the formulation of research questions and methodologies.
- Should be flexible to learn new technologies and contribute on fast passed POCs and MVPs.
- Should have passion to explore and learn new technologies with minimal guidance.