Work from Office
Type : Full Time
- Minimum of 2+ years of work experience in Data Science.
- Experience in Data Science in application to lending finance.
- Bachelor or masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or a related field.
- Mastery of Python, SQL, and Python ML libraries.
- Solid knowledge of applied statistics and machine learning.
- Experience of building / deploying models and maintaining them in production.
- Experience in data science models for credit/risk/fraud.
- Experience with PyTorch, Tensorflow, sci-kit-learn, pandas, matplotlib, Keras, etc.
- Experience with natural language processing and social network analysis.
- Competitive experience on Kaggle, ACM ICPC, IMO/IOI (Big Plus).