Work from Office
- Excellent SQL skills, in Python, PYSPARK, and JSON.
- Working experience in AWS data technologies and Data bricks.
- Good understanding of Cloud computing and Big data concepts.
- Understand and work with multiple data sources to meet business rules and support analytical needs.
- Good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, Glue, Athena, Kinesis data streams, Kinesis Firehose, etc.
- Knowledge of API-based integration and security (SOAP and Restful).
- Good understanding of database concepts, modeling, and knowledge of SQL.
- Good understanding of system and data integration from several systems.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to learn fast and translate data into actionable results.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Take complete responsibility for the sprint stories execution.
- Be accountable for the delivery of the tasks in the defined timelines with good quality.
- Follow the processes for project execution and delivery.
- Follow the agile methodology.
- Set clear team goals and KPIs.
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day teams operation and performance.
- Do regular performance evaluations.
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
- Work with the team members closely and contribute to the smooth delivery of the project.
- Understand/define the architecture and discuss the pros-cons of the same with the team.
- Involve in the brainstorming sessions and suggest improvements in the architecture/design.
- Work with the projects clients and counterparts (in the US).
- Keep all the stakeholders updated about the project/task status/risks/issues if there are any.