Work from Office
- 10+ years of experience in software development and delivery.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience on large-scale Data applications
- Good aptitude, strong problem-solving abilities, and analytical skills
- Should have team handling experience , leading team of 6-7 members OR handle 2-3 smaller teams
- Should be able to do coding, debugging, performance tuning, and deploying the apps to the Production environment.
Should Have Good Working Experience On
- Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, Yarn, File formats like Avro/Parquet
- Spark - Batch Processing
- Setting ETL pipelines
- Python or Java programming language is mandatory.
- Worked in data Lake , Data warehousing Domain in Cloud Environment
- Exposure to Snowflake , Redshift or other Distributed Data Warehousing System
- Experience working in Agile Methodology
- Ability to learn and help the team learn new technologies quickly
- Take up the complete of the project with strong sense of owenership.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Knowledgeable (and preferred hands-on) - UNIX environments, different CICD tools, Scheduling tools like Autosys , Airflow etc.
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently towards team goals.
Nice To Have
- Experience in any of the cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) , preferred is AWS
- Good to have experience in Snowflake
Role & Responsibilities
- Take the complete responsibility for the project execution
- Be accountable for the delivery of the project in the defined timelines with good quality
- Define and follow the processes for project execution and delivery.
- Drive and motivate the team to be agile and follow agile methodology
- Guide the team technically and give the team a direction on how to plan, design, implement and deliver the projects.
- Define the architecture and discuss the pros-cons of the same with the team
- Involve the team during the brainstorming sessions as appropriate.
- Work with other team leads to get the architecture reviewed.
- Work with the clients and counterparts (in the US) to drive the project execution.
- Keep all the stakeholders updated about the project status/risks/issues if there are any.
- Work closely with the management wherever and whenever required, to ensure smooth execution and delivery of the project.
- Should be comfortable travel to Pune as and when required
Key Skills : Java / Python , Spark, Snowflake, AWS
Education : BE/B.Tech from a reputed institute.