Work from Office
At Airtel Digital, we are transforming from a telecom giant to a digital force and changing how people consume entertainment, how companies manage their assets to how cities use energy.. Today, our work goes beyond telecom -- we build products that entertain and inform, connect devices to the internet, and enable businesses to securely harness the power of their data. With a remarkable team of talent led by eminent industry leaders, our goal is to expand our people power and deliver solutions that truly enrich the lives of our customers. There could not be a better time to join us and be a part of this incredible journey…
Lead Risk Analyst – Airtel Finance
Job Location: Gurgaon & Bengaluru
Airtel Finance is hiring for a risk analyst professional who is passionate to work in the area of financial services (credit risk) business.
We would like you to join us on an exciting journey to create significant impact using data analytics.
Your work will directly impact the way millions of Indians use our digital financial offerings like personal loans, credit line and credit cards.
1. Work on complex business problems related to underwriting and risk.
2. Analyze and drive the implementation of Credit Risk policies, Fraud checks and control, pre-qualification parameters, user lender match and routing mechanism thereby ensuring quality and control on the overall portfolio
3. Implement analytical solutions through Segmentation modeling, credit policy and strategy, reporting and data analysis
4. Deep dive into monthly business outputs for analyzing TTD mix, business conversions, early risk indicators with respect to various customer segments
5. Support and deliver on ad-hoc reporting, deep dive analysis and insights to key stakeholders
6. Track and improve key performance indicators, losses and portfolio quality. Provide deep dive analysis on portfolio matrices.
7. Build profile segmentation models like application score, behavior score, etc.
8. Assess if any early warning signals using data analysis and segmentations and take pro-active policy actions as and when required
9. Work closely with product, growth and tech teams to support business growth and drive new initiatives
Qualifications – As a successful applicant, you should have:
1. BBM or MBA in Finance/ Statistics / Applied Finance
2. Good understanding of underwriting / risk policy
3. 5+ years of experience in financial / credit risk / underwriting domain. Experience in creating and implementing analytical solutions using algorithms like segmentation, clustering, decision tree, etc. in fintech domain
4. Must be fluent with SQL and Excel. Exposure to Hive / Pyspark is a plus
5. Ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced, collaborative and iterative environment
6. Preferred Coding languages: SQL, Python
7. Experience in handling huge data base and the ability to do root cause analysis
8. Individual contributor with the capability to deliver projects within timeline