Work from Office
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon India is now Great Place to Work-Certified™. Epsilon has also been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com/apac or our LinkedIn page.
The Auto practice within Epsilon accelerates and drives growth for major players of the automotive industry, from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) to Dealers big and small in the US and Canada. Part of a 1,600-member global team, the practice offers the automotive world’s largest service reminder platform along with agency services and digital media solutions. A leader in the automotive space, the team supports over 50% dealers in the US and manages 280M+ customer vehicle relations. Our Auto team is home to innovative thoughts, latest in technology and is always at the front of learning new. The Automotive Analytics team within Epsilon partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging advanced statistical and data management techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making.
Why we are looking for you
The Lead Data Analyst would drive all the data and analytics projects for the OEMs by providing solutions to problems primarily focused on the retail and aftersales service business. Deploys reporting, analysis and share insightful presentations and automate repetitive processes. Establish strong working relationship with stakeholders and coach juniors in the team.
What you will enjoy in this role
- Works on multiple projects demonstrating understanding of Epsilons analytic solutions and the business challenges they address.
- Proficiently solves problem and perform data analysis derived from marketing/business experience and industry insight.
- Deploys complex analytic initiatives, contributing to client-facing deliverables and providing strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Integrates data from multiple sources using programming scripts to produce requested or required data elements and generates reports using system tools.
- Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources.
What you will do
- Verifies input data quality, including identification and communication of file variances and potential issues.
- Proficient at answering questions from data and synthesizing information into actionable marketing insights.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to manage data logistics – including data specs, transfers, structures, & rules.
- Plans and recommends complex analytical approaches and estimates appropriate time required at each step.
- Follows all policies and procedures for programming, project documentation, and system management.
- Ensures data integrity and accuracy through rigorous testing and quality control processes, inspiring confidence in the analysis results.
- Works both independently and on cross-functional and diverse teams including analytics, statistical, technical, and marketing resources.
- Leads other team members through projects/ideas and mentors Junior team members.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline (Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Business Analytics).
- 5+ years of advanced experience in SAS (Base, Macros, ODS, Access), SQL, and Python
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Tableau or Power BI or any other visualization tools.
- Fundamental knowledge of marketing channels (Email, Direct Mail, Display Ads, Social Media)
- Foundational understanding of marketing analytics using machine learning techniques (Segmentation, A/B Testing, Predictive Modeling)
- Working knowledge of Automotive Industry data is an advantage
- Good experience in visual representation of data, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to build good working relationship with clients
- Flexibility to work in a virtual environment with stakeholders in US time zones
- Exhibit technical acumen and possess good learning mindset.
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with good interpersonal skills