Work from Office
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 57,450+ employees and customers in more than 50 countries across six continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Should be able to write a technical stories from a data analyst perspective in the level of granularity of table mapping, business rules and the impacted downstream changes as per the business requirement
- Basic understanding of how stored procedures and functions works
- Needs to have a good understanding on data elements, data mapping, validation rules, data cleansing
- Need to have an ability to perform an Impact Analysis on changes that would be made on various data elements
- Need to have a clear view on data governance
- Should know the basic of ETL process understating the source and target systems with the relevant business transformation
- Needs to have a holistic view on DML aspects to ensure the consistency across various source & target systems
- User stories need to be documented in alignment with various external teams like Data Stewards & Information Architects and subsequently this need to be explained to the developers
- They should have a good exposure in agile way of working
- Participates in the scoping of proposed improvements and works with Content Managers, Product Managers, or other Project Managers to turn business requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Works to mitigate risk while owning tasks, resources, and changes.
- Works independently to provide for data transformation, testing, solving problems, and end-to-end user support needs.
- Advance SQL skills to write custom queries
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on limited experience and discernment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Prepares data models, dataflow diagrams and ETL specifications; participates in architecture review meetings.
- Create/Extend business requirements into Rules and Mapping artifacts
- Should have 10 to17 years of overall experience
- The candidate will be playing a Business Analyst role for an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high quality technical requirements based on which development team can manage the data with right business rules
- The candidate will have a chance to dig into technical details surrounding product requirements and specifications
- Should collaborate with DS & IA for ensuring the data governance
- Promote a team culture and environment
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool