Work from Office
Position at Apexon
Company Description: Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital. We specialize in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation.
As a Data Engineer with ETL/ELT background, the candidate needs to design and develop reusable data ingestion processes from variety of sources and build data pipelines for Synapse Azure cloud data warehouse platform and reporting processes.
- Design, develop & implement ETL processes on Pyspark, Azure Cloud using Databricks and Azure Synapse
- Advanced SQL knowledge, capable to write optimized queries for faster data work flows.
- Must be extremely well versed with handling large volume data and work using different tools to derive the required solution.
- Work with onshore team, business analysts and other data engineering teams to ensure alignment of requirements, methodologies and best practices
- Bachelors Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science.
- 10+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- Proven work experience in Spark , Python ,SQL , Any RDBMS.
- Experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS
- Strong database fundamentals including SQL, performance and schema design.
- Understanding of CI/CD framework is an added advantage.
- Ability to interpret/write custom shell scripts. Python scripting is a plus.
- Experience with any cloud is desired (Azure platform and Synapse/ AWS).
- Experience with Git / Azure DevOps
- To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
If this role sounds like you, we invite you to apply. Our recruiting team will be in touch shortly with qualified candidates regarding next steps.