Lead-Internal AuditAntal India
- 1 year ago
- Nagpur,Visakhapatnam Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh
- Full Time
Audit & Control
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
(Location for this role is Nagpur or Visakhapatnam)
1) Audit Universe and Annual Audit Scope completeness for Projects
- Continuous monitoring of Audit Universe and Scope and their alignment to Business Strategy.
2) Pre-audit and Concurrent Audits (As instructed from time to time)
-Timely completion of audits of contracts, purchase orders and payments beyond specified value and validating compliance by management on auditor’s comments
3) Process Compliance
- P2P, H2R, O2C (Scrap, Asset disposal) R2R, Costing
4) Infrastructure Development and Construction Continuous assessment and reporting on:
• Stage Gate Audit
• Time to complete and assess likely time overrun
• Cost to complete and assess likely cost overrun
• Claims for and against
• Direct & Indirect taxation optimization
5) Return on Investments (Projects)
- Effective utilization of funds deployed and maximize return on investments
• Continuous identification of areas for cost savings in projects and liaise with Management for achieving them.
• Value savings reported by outsourced firms exceed costs incurred.
6) Compliances -Commercial & Contracts, Regulatory
• Compliance to Concession Agreements & Reporting
• Contract Compliances
• Policies, Procedures and Systems
• Compliance Software - Regulatory Reporting & Certification Process
• IFC Implementation
7) Audit Reports & Compliance Status
-Monitoring Issue audit reports as per timelines fixed and upload them in a shared folder with appropriate access to Internal Audit team members across Group.
• Define responsibilities and timelines to management personnel
• Follow up on statutory auditors, cost auditors and secretarial auditors review reports to update audit universe, audit scope and/or closure of audit observations.
8) Data Analytics & Reporting
- Use SAP R/3 and analytical tools for data mining on “AMPLE” basis and NOT on “SAMPLE” basis.
9) Talent Retention, Career & Succession Planning
• Mentorship-induction, training and Progression of MT /JM.
• Schedule knowledge sharing sessions with outsourced firms and team members.
10) Team Efficiency and Effectiveness
• % of open ATR items in High and Medium Risks < 10%.
• Schedule Quarterly Sector Governance Council meetings (Minimum 2 meetings).
• Rank best performing entity and/or process for internal competition, rewards & recognition.
• Obtain Annual Online Feedback on outsourced firms/ audit team
• Aim for NIL OFIs during BE Assessment
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS:- Qualified CA
- 7-13 years of post-qualification experience in handling Internal Audit, Assurance, Risk Management, Finance & Accounts function. Out of which 7 years or more should be in Internal Audit / Assurance / Risk Management in medium to large size organizations.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), SAP, IDEA (Data Analytic Tool) is desired.
- Experience working in infrastructure company shall be preferred