Work from Office
Greetings from Right Move !!!
Please see below the Job Description for the position of a for “MSBI Data Engineer” . If you find this interesting and in line with your career aspirations, kindly revert to this email with your confirmation and updated Resume/CV.
Experience:6- 10 years
· Strong 6-8 years of IT experience with Microsoft SQL Server version 2012 and above
· Very Good knowledge of T-SQL language
· Very Good of SQL Server Integration Services
· Experience in SSIS package developments, scheduling and monitoring
· Experience in stored procedure writing, query optimization and indexes.
· Experience in database design, data acquisition and data access analysis and design
· Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
· Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Good understanding of the business requirements
· Good data analysis skills
· Good understanding of SDLC and best development practices
· Experience in Data collation and root cause analysis of the support issues faced
· Experience with L1 and L2 levels in support of BI application
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to independently engage all stakeholders at onsite and offshore
· Strong data analysis, reporting and dashboard development skills
· Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts
· Good data modelling skills
· Excellent communications skills to work with project stakeholders independently
· The ideal candidate will possess Microsoft SSAS Tabular Modelling and Power BI skills
· Database administrative experience is a plus
· Experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Db or(and) Synapse Analytics is a plus but not necessary
· Responsible for providing L1, L2 and L3 support tickets for SQL Server and SSIS jobs
· Diagnose and resolve problems using documented procedures and checklists (where available) in the performance of most responsibilities
· Create, deliver and maintain technical documentation as necessary to insure proper use of changed and newly implemented efforts.
· Escalate higher tier problems to appropriate team members or manager. Ensure that all escalated issues have been thoroughly researched and compared against the team’s knowledge database prior to escalation.
· Coordinating with Business users, infrastructure teams such as network, DBA and BI teams
· Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
· Troubleshooting and resolving database performance issues
· Basic level of server administration like running and stopping services on server, monitoring ,troubleshooting and resolving performance related issues on server
· Create complex analytic queries on large data sets
· Create stored procedures, triggers, and functions
· Generate code to extract, transform and load data from production data sources to the data warehouse
· Performance tuning of key queries.
· Maintain uptime demands on the BI system
Thanks and Regards,
Cell : +(91)-8237620300