Work from Office
- Preparation and completion of monthly/periodic/annual financial statements including associated work papers
- Preparation and completion of taxation returns including but not restricted to income tax/PAYE/GST/FBT/RWT/DWT
- Prepare work papers to evidence work completed.
- Supervision and training of staff when required (for future Indian team)
- Implementation of client accounting systems such as Xero/MYOB and other associated addons.
- Accounting Software Conversions (MYOB <-> Xero)
- Payroll processing in accordance with NZ regulations
- Prepare Company and Trust statutory compliance documents (minutes/certificates) as required.
- Monitor tax payments for clients and preparation of tax notices to send to client
- Preparation of letters, correspondence, reports and other documents as required (for us to send to client).
- Manage WIP budgets and turnaround time proactively
- Deal with challenges presented with client jobs.
- Tasks expected of but not restricted to a normal BAS Senior position
- The employee will also be required to undertake further tasks associated with the Employers business as the Employer may require from time to time
Software knowledge required:
· Microsoft 365 suite
· Xero business product suite
· Xero Practice Manager
· Xero Tax (NZ)
· Xero Workpapers
· CCH Workpapers
· MYOB business product suite (AccountRight, Essentials, Business)
· FYI Docs
· MYOB Accountants Enterprise suite (only until we implement Xero Practice Manager/Tax/FYI Docs)
· Xero Payroll/Smartly (Smartpayroll)/iPayroll
· Must have a sound knowledge of New Zealand taxation
· Must be a good problem solver
· Excellent level of English communication (Written and Spoken)
Location : Ahmadabad (Work from Office only )
Shift : Morning Shift
Salary : upto 12 LPA