Work from Office
We prefer candidates willing to work in NIGHT SHIFT
Shift Timings : 08:30 PM – 05:00 AM
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information.
- Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Preparing and processing pay checks and cash deposits.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Preparing and distributing income statements.
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations.
- Preparing financial reports for accounting and auditing purposes
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
- Other HR activities as Onboarding, Administration and R & R.
- Graduate, Postgraduate (preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in payroll or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High numerical aptitude.