Work from Office
We offer Cloud Managed Services and DevOps Automation to improve the agility and velocity of businesses.
We are a cloud-native services company with clients in multiple geographies and industries. We specialize in cloud transformation, DevOps automation, managed services and cloud-native application development. With offices in USA and India, we empower organizations to transform and secure their IT infrastructure, scale up their operations, and manage customer workloads from ISO 27000-certified Global Network Operations Centers (GNOC).
The SQL Server Data Engineer will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the SQL Server Warehouse, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance), executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams. The data warehouse supports an enterprise application suite of program management tools. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Troubleshoot issues related to memory-optimized tables in MS SQL Server 2019
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
The ideal candidates must have:
- 5-6 years of experience in database development using PostgreSQL.
- Strong experience in developing and optimizing stored procedures and functions in PostgreSQL.
- Experience with database design and data modeling.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Comfortable working with large data sets.
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git.
- Experience with database administration tasks such as backup and recovery, performance tuning, and security.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field.
As per market standards