Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 61 offices in 39 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry. In 2004, the firm established its presence in the Indian market by opening the Bain Capability Center (BCC) in New Delhi. The BCC is now known as BCN (Bain Capability Network) with its nodes across various geographies. BCN plays a critical role in supporting Bain's case teams globally to help with analytics and research across all industries, for corporate cases, client development, private equity diligence or Bain intellectual property. The BCN comprises of Consulting Services, Knowledge Services and Shared Services. WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH:
This is an opportunity to be a part of Bain’s Financial Services (FS), Centre of Expertise (CoE), based out of Gurugram office. The FS CoE supports the global FS practice with research and analytics, to develop new and update existing FS tools and create the annual IP publications, reports and point-of-views (PoVs). In addition, the team also helps global Bain case teams and collaborates with consultants, Research and Data Services, and Expert Partners to deliver client-ready analysis on active cases. The group comprises of 40+ team members, working across Banking, Insurance, Payments, and other FS sectors. As a Project Leader for Insurance team, you will lead a team of analysts and associates to produce client-ready research and analysis, generating strong business insights and understanding implications with a key focus on Insurance sectors. This may include conducting sector specific research and developing expertise, thought leadership, data analytics, benchmarking, preparing PoVs, and other initiatives. WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Project Leaders work under the guidance of a Manager / Sr. Manager, playing a key role in driving their workstream’s overall answer and finalizing the output, managing client communication, work planning, and team management.
- Take responsibility for assigned work streams, identify tools and sources relevant for Insurance, steer analysis to create powerful insights, while ensuring high quality of work.
- Assign workflow and monitor / manage workload and creatively resolve capacity planning.
- Use thought leadership and sound business judgment to drive their own and their workstream’s research and analysis.
- Communicate data, knowledge and insights to the entire team. Deliver audience-right high-quality presentations
- Comfortable with driving open-ended research, creating point-of-views, IP creation, survey analytics, showing quick ramp up on new projects in insurance sector
- Understand client needs, generate and screen solutions based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable next steps
- Effectively structure communication of insights from different work streams and proactively resolve discrete issues and/or drive consensus
- Build client-ready visualization dashboards using tools such as Tableau and perform a variety of advanced analysis on Alteryx, excel, etc.
- Consistently seek and provide responsible feedback in all interactions; recognize different skills and development needs in oneself
WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
- Candidates should be graduates/post-graduates with strong academic records
- Work experience range in case highest qualification is undergraduate studies - 5-8 years of relevant experience in Insurance sector preferably from a consulting background
- Work experience range in case highest qualification is postgraduate studies - 3-6 years of relevant experience in Insurance sector preferably from a consulting background
- Sound knowledge of broader industry trends, financial statement analysis (Income statement, Balance sheet, key ratios), and Insurtech landscape
- Hands-on experience with open-ended research, creating industry POV, sector and industry scans, summarizing key themes, trends / challenges, survey analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of any visualization tools or languages like Alteryx, Tableau and Python/R is a plus
- Should possess strong communication and team skills, with ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and develop approaches to tackle diligence questions
We are proud to be  consistently recognized as one of the world's best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor's list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for  diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents. References Visible links 1. http://www.bain.com/about/what-we-do/awards/index.aspx 2. https://www.bain.com/about/diversity-inclusion/