Audit & Control
Work from Office
Financial Industry Risk & Regulatory - DM
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
This role provides regulatory data analytics using data from different geography. The primary responsibilities would be:
- Understand the Data Requirements for regulatory requirements
- Perform Data Analysis to develop data quality rules
- Exposure to regulatory/financial domain
- Develop data quality rules and implement for data accuracy, validity & Completeness
- Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets, data storage, and data modelling
- Experience in Data Analysis role with programming skills in SQL and Python
- Exposure to Qliksense or any other dashboard reports
- Exposure to Unix shell script
- Working closely with global and regional teams to deliver regulatory related data management and governance
- Able to understand and work on data lineage across multiple reports and systems
- Actively involved in the business requirements, global data strategies, testing and implementation activities
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Consultant or Assistant Manager across our organization:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing
business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.