Work from Office
The Reporting & Analytics Finance, Technology & Innovation team is part of the Reporting and Analytics team within the Digital and Transformation organization, supporting HPs business processes and decisions by unleashing the power of data & insights. We deliver reliable and consistent business insights, make high quality data universally accessible based on intuitive access to certified data & information for every employee and drive operational excellence through the right set of actionable metrics to accelerate innovation and transformation.
Our team is focused on providing reporting solutions and data insights to our HP End-User Finance Stakeholders. This group includes 3000+ people ranging from Finance Executives to Finance Analysts supporting the Finance Close and our BUs and Markets and many others.
Some of the most important metrics which are included in our reports, are Orders, Shipments, Balance & Subledgers, Tax, Revenue, Margin, Secured Revenue, Profitability. The scope and importance of data is growing while we are on our Digital Transformation journey as well our technologies are rapidly advancing in the in the big data & data modelling space.
We are looking to strengthen our team with a highly motivated and dedicated individual to manage our communication and Management of Change activities.
In this critical, visible role you will manage in collaboration with the R&A Brand and communications lead our team communications to stakeholders and partner organizations, and within the DT&O organization in order to keep them aware of our plans, challenges and successes . As well as leading and driving our change management efforts supporting our end-users to transition to the latest technologies, tools and ways of working.
You will gain exposure across multiple BI technologies, products and platforms and establish relationships with L2 Finance organization BI SPOCs and champions.
- Works closely with Management, Funnel Management, Project Managers, Data Product owners, SMEs and BI Champions to understand what we have planned to deliver, what we are delivering and the Business value of our solutions.
- Actively manage hands on the regular stakeholder communications (newsletters, success stories, web posts, blogs, etc.)
- Support the setup and maintenance of our team presence on the HP R&A Portal
- Collaborate closely with Management, Project Managers, Data Product owners, to understand our vision, solutions and technologies
- Collaborate closely with Finance L2 SPOCs and BI Champions to understand their priorities, ways of working, paint points, roles and responsibilities in order to identify the different personas and frame the needed change strategy and activities.
- Establish Customer Journey maps to improve engagement and adoption
- Create presentations, training materials and facilitate and conduct Office hours, training sessions
- Be a Change Agent, provide thought leadership and expertise in your area to the project teams and others
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Comfortable presenting to all levels of management and customers
- Ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and results, and influence, negotiate options at senior management levels.
- Ability to built strong client relationships by communicating effectively and identifying their unmet needs
- Proven track record as a Change Management Lead including communications plans, training strategy & development, change impact analysis, stakeholder assessment and alignment
- Prosci Methodology and/or ADKAR model certification are a plus
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of BI Solutions, concepts, technologies and tools
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, SharePoint, and virtual collaboration tools
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-region environment (across the globe business coverage)
- Well organized and process oriented
- Proven relationship management skills.
- Customer orientation
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 6-10 years’ experience including graduate or postgraduate research.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – its just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!