Audit & Control
Work from Office
Internal Audit - Financial Services
Deloitte India is looking for an Internal Audit professional from the financial services sector for Multiple roles.
The placement will be in the Internal Audit Market Offering (part of Risk Advisory) which focuses on Operational and Regulatory Compliances and Process and Controls Advisory in the Banking and Financial Services Sector.
The opening is concerning the team that specializes in working on Financial Services clients, across Banking / NBFC, Fintechs, Insurance, Asset Management, Broking houses, Stock Exchanges, or working with Global Back offices of leading BFSI clients.
The nature of engagements would span conducting internal audits, Policy and Controls Reviews, Process Advisory, and Regulatory Compliance Reviews. Further, the individual would be exposed to working on diversified cross-functional teams in the given area of specialization.
- CA/MBA with post-qualification experience in BFSI space
- Understanding / Exposure to regulations (RBI, IRDA, SEBI)
- Working with any of the Big 4/Large consulting firms and having experience in internal/statutory audits of financial services clients
- Candidates from the industry, should preferably have experience in working with the compliance / internal audit/risk management function/operations department of the above-mentioned entities
- Strong knowledge of processes and systems in their respective area of operations • Strong knowledge and understanding of the financial Services Industry
- Should have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Strong project management capabilities and experience in managing a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-spoken.
- Leading/execution of Internal Audit /Concurrent Audit/Advisory engagements in the BFSI domain
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery including supervising and reviewing engagement teams
- Coordination with other service lines within the firm for internal opportunities
- Establishing strong professional relationships with external clients and internal team members • Supporting the partners in driving select client relationships of the firm
- Taking the lead and responsibility on internal practice improvement initiatives relating to quality, risk, people, etc.
- Developing and mentoring teams
- High on integrity and a self-driven/proactive work attitude to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and build a client base
- Excellent written, and verbal communication with presentation and team management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions • Ability to manage client expectations through effective communication, technical knowledge, and responsiveness
- Ability to multitask effectively
Deloitte Risk Advisory helps entities mitigate risk while discovering new opportunities to create value. Our end-to-end risk services span all domains, from managing strategic risks in the C-Suite to improving board oversight, and from balancing financial and environmental policies to addressing cyber threats.
We are one of the leading professional services organizations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities - Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision. When you come to us, you get the kind of global thinking that helps us approach business challenges more broadly and deeply, bringing greater value to our clients.
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
The content on this page contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively the “Deloitte Network”) is, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on content from this page.