Audit & Control
Work from Office
Accounting & Internal Controls: Operational Risk
Location: Mumbai , India
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance. Developing integrated, strategically aligned operational risk management solutions allow organizations to make optimized business decisions.
- Drive execution of product implementations for enterprise customers across industries in accordance to implementation methodology, within the bounds of agreed scope, schedule and effort.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives.
- Drive requirement gathering, functional design and work closely with Engineering. Quality Assurance and Support across multiple engagements.
- Own system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute towards internal consulting capability building within the Professional Services group.
- Contribute to product roadmap through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations as a functional consultant, responsible for requirements gathering, functional design and system configuration.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective actions in achieving stated objectives.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
Experience: 1 – 5+ years