Work from Office
Job Description Summary:
What you need to know about the role In this role, you will be responsible for executing on complex, ambiguous, and high-visibility business challenges. You will leverage data and analytics to deliver accurate, action-driving recommendations. This is an individual contributor role with significant potential for career growth. Meet our team Our European Enterprise Sales Analytics team supports all European markets including UK, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, DEATCH, ICE, and Australia/NZ, focusing on providing analytics insights, regular sales reporting, driving pipeline management, developing new models, and leading annual sales planning exercises.
Your way to impact
You will help to drive new sales revenue across PayPals full product portfolio. You will have a direct impact on the business by delivering actionable insights and business intelligence at scale to all levels of the business.
Looking for a technically strong candidate, with hands-on experience in SQL, statistics, and visualization skills. The candidate is self-motivated, team player, with a curiosity to learn and grow. As part of a larger enterprise sales analytics team, the candidate demonstrates strong collaboration skills since he/she expects to work with cross-functional teams.
Your day to day
- Support a couple of sales markets; Provide analytical information for their weekly/monthly meetings (e.g., Sales pipeline review, monthly operations review), where you will have the opportunity to present Analytics findings that help materially move the business.
- Manage analytical projects from end to end, from inception to delivery.
- Initiate new solutions and analytic models to support the business
- build new models (e.g., predictive lead scoring model for new sales), create presentations (e.g., building our operations review decks), and lead strategic exercises (e.g., annual segmentation planning).
You will usually work with SQL (BigQuery, Teradata) and visualization tools (Tableau, Qlikview).
What Do You Need To Bring-
- Data driven mindset with a degree in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing large, multi-dimensional data sets and synthesizing insights into actionable solutions
- Fluent in SQL, Excel, and visualization tools such as Tableau or Qlikview; experience with a statistical programming language like R or Python preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to influence cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please dont hesitate to apply.
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0104198