Work from Office
We are hiring SAP FICO CONSULTANT for our client in Bangalore location. Please find the complete JD below.
Interested candidates pls send me your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience : 9+yrs
SAP FICO L3-
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Should have 9- 10 SAP FI/CO experience including data modeling, extractions, data staging, loadings, transformations, transportation and reporting.
- SAP FI/CO consultant with core Financial accounting and Controlling & RICEF development experience.
- Hand on experience in FI/CO-Functional and configuration.
- GAP resolution via SDLC for RICEF objects
- Expertise with sub modules General Ledger accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Asset accounting and Controlling.
- Having good knowledge & Hand on Controlling and posting in CO-PA.
- Have hands on experience in Cross Module integration with MM,WM,SD,PP.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
- Assist initial testing of problem fixes, code review, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Be able to independently analysis of Business Requirement Documents and map business requirements to SAP.
- Have experience in working extensively on Incidents & Break Fix & Problem tickets in FI/CO
- Be able to guide the technical team with RICEF specification
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Financial accounting and Controlling
- Implementation of SAP add on technologies
- General Ledger – GL Master data, Foreign currency valuation, FSVs
- Accounts Payable – Vendor Master data, Automatic payment program, Advance Payments, Reports
- Banking – House banks, Manual bank statements, Electronic bank statements, Lockbox, ACH & WIRE payments, Cleared checks.
- Accounts Receivable – Customer Master data, Advance payments, Dunning, Lock box and reports.
- Asset Accounting – Asset procurement, Asset sale, Asset retirement, Asset Scrap, Asset shootdown, Revaluation, Yearend activities.
- New General Ledger Accounting
- Should have strong knowledge on cross function modules CO, MM, SD, PP and PS
- Enhancement and user-exits in areas of functional expertise.
- Cost Element Accounting - Creation of CE, Cost Element Planning
- Cost center Accounting - Planning, Assessment and distribution and reporting
- Internal Order - Types, Planning of Internal order and settlement of Internal order
- Product costing – Basic settings, Standard costing, settlements. Product cost by order, Period and sales order costing.
- COPA – Data Structure, Profitability segment, Data Flow and COPA assessment, re-alignment and Reports.
Must possess good communication skills, problem solving techniques, converting Business requirement to technical solution.
For further clarifications please call back to 9916509593