Work from Office
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive individual to join our staffing firm as an Account Coordinator. As an Account Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in supporting the strategic account management team by facilitating effective communication, coordinating staffing activities, and ensuring exceptional client service. Your attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask will contribute to the success of our staffing operations.
Position : MSP Account Coordinator/Account Manager/Client Success Manager.
Location: Noida/Vadodara (Onsite Only)
Shift: 06:30 PM - 03:30 AM IST (9 am - 6 pm US ET)
Exp Level: 5+ years overall experience with a minimum of 2+ years of recent experience in working on MSP Clients as an Account Coordinator/Account Manager/Client Success Manager.
- The function of the MSP Account Coordinator is to manage the full life cycle of requests effectively.
- MSP Account Coordinators will be responsible for all day-to-day transactional work on VMS, including submissions.
- Communicate with professionals at all levels within N2S and the clients organization.
- Role requires a can-do attitude focusing on process, meeting operational goals with a customer service emphasis.
- Coordination with the MSP POCs daily to get feedback on existing submissions, interview requests, and other requisites.
- Building solid relationships and reputations with the MSP Coordinators and Program Managers.
- Self-starter who can work independently while exercising good judgment, especially amid ambiguity while exercising the ability to prioritize deliverables.
- Problem solver/solution driven that applies critical thinking in all aspects of the job.
- Excellent communication, both verbally and in writing, with team, consultants, other internal departments, and clients
- Fast Learner, ability to train recruiters on the hiring process, trends, and any new initiatives within the account.
- Experience working with JobDiva.
- Experience working with Pharma/Life Sciences/Engineering or Manufacturing Clients
- Bachelors degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)