CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
- Ensure Data Accuracy
- Analyze Financial Information
- Support Monthly and Annual Close Processes
- Reconcile Accounts
- Prepare Journal Entries
- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
- Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness.
- Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards.
- Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and interdepartmental entries into the ledger on a monthly basis, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
- Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
- Gathering supporting documentation and performing recordkeeping.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in accounting, or in a related specialization.
- CA Inter candidates preferred.
- At least 5 years experience in general ledger accounting, or similar.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Proficiency in accounting and business management software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards and regulations.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.