Work from Office
Function: Data & Analytics
Location: Mumbai, India
Job Ref#: 15722
Description & Requirements
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to manage in-progress and upcoming data infrastructure projects. The candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder using Python and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements using Python and SQL / AWS / Snowflakes.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements through: automating manual processes using Python, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Monitor daily job that failed and debug to find the error and resolve it.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL / AWS / Snowflakes technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- 3+ years of experience in a Python Scripting and Data specific role, with bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with data processing and cleaning libraries e.g. Pandas, numpy, etc., web scraping/webcrawlingforautomationofprocesses,API’s andhowtheywork.
- Debugging code if it fails and find the solution. Should have basic knowledge of SQL server job activity monitoring and also of Snowflake.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including PostgreSQL and Cassandra.
- Experiencewithmostorallofthefollowingcloudservices: AWS,Azure,Snowflake,Google
Kinesso brings together the best minds in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, Kinesso powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad tech and martech. Kinesso’s application framework spans audience, planning, and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands.