Work from Office
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 57,450+ employees and customers in more than 50 countries across six continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Attend workshops, planning sessions, Business requirements meeting with analytical teams, collaborate with UX teams to build product feature mock-ups, work with Data engineering / Information architects to document data requirements and plan epics/features/user stories for scrum team.
- Release planning, End-to-end requirement articulation, provide support in various phases during development and testing and ship the product to production.
- Participate in the scoping of proposed improvements work with business to turn the requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Works to mitigate all the scope related risks.
- Works independently to provide user-support for data transformation, testing, solving problems, and end-to-end user needs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Supports the team in overall estimation process by explaining the scope clearly
- Clearly articulates the acceptance criteria.
- Showcase the business value for various features to the stakeholders via., sprint reviews.
- Work with the business owners, product leads, product managers and your scrum team to identify opportunities to enhance the product experience.
- Relies on limited experience and discernment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Should have minimum 5 to 9 years experience as Business Analyst.
- The candidate will be playing a Business Analyst role for an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high quality technical requirements based on which development team can manage the data with right business rules.
- The candidate will have a chance to dig into technical details surrounding product requirements and specificationCollaborate with DS & IA for ensuring the data governance
- Promote a team culture and environment
- Good to have Data analytics background (Bigdata, Databricks, Data Lake)
- Good to have knowledge on Data Visualization, and DevOps culture.
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool