Work from Office
The Business Unit Business Technology Services is a special unit compared to other BU’s in msg global because we are domain and technology agnostic, catering to all industry and technology areas. The BTS Unit is looking for colleagues who want to successfully shape our clients future in the digital age. We provide consulting, development, and application maintenance services for the EMEA and NA regions in technologies like the Java ecosystem, C++, Mobility solution, SAP Core, Testing Services, and Agile & DevOps for various industries. Our international team of experts is shaping the future of IT services.
What will you do
- Variety instead of daily routine! Team spirit instead of rigid hierarchies!
- Exciting, responsible tasks and the opportunity to help shape your own working environment.
- Work as a Product Owner for Data Engineering related modules
- Design and development in the area of data management, data governance, data catalog
- Close participation in Product Owner meetings to together design the product roadmap
- Design and implementation of data integration scenarios and use cases in cloud environments (AWS).
- Integration of (cloud) solutions / data platforms into enterprise application landscapes.
- As a Data Engineering related Product Owner you will be responsible for implementing the integration, preparation, enrichment, storage and sharing of data. Important tasks are the setup, monitoring and optimization of the data pipeline including the necessary hardware and software infrastructure. You can implement security and data protection aspects.
- As part of an interdisciplinary team, you will work intensively with domain experts.
- Pioneering spirit and drive
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the will to bring our idea to success
- Completed study in computer science, mathematics or a comparable degree
- Passion for working in agile contexts and teams (Scrum/Kanban)
- Productive experience in the context of Big Data, ETL, Data Ingestion, Data Modeling & Pipelines, Data Architectures.
- Knowledge and experience in batch processing frameworks & tools (e.g. Apache Spark, HDInsight, Hadoop, AWS).
- Knowledge and experience in real-time streaming (e.g. Apache Spark Structured Streaming, Kafka, AWS Kinesis,
- AWS Lambdas)
- Knowledge of NoSQL, relational database systems, data warehouses & data lakes.
- Good cloud knowledge in Azure or AWS
- Knowledge of interface protocols (REST, MQTT, ODBC/JDBC, ...).
- Python, Java, Bash
- Experience with enterprise application integration and encryption.
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment with experienced teams
- Project assignments and regular training schemes to learn and apply modern state-of-the-art technologies as well as professional systems development for critical business and enterprise solutions
- Highly competitive compensation packages including incentive payment and private medical insurance
- International exposure, internal and external training to help you further develop your talents
- A team in which the core values are collaboration thought leadership and entrepreneurship
- Health Insurance: We provide hospitalization and non-hospitalization benefits like annual medical screening and mental health assistance program for employees and their dependents.
- Employee Wellbeing: We provide various options for sport and recreation benefits.
- Job for Friends: Get your friends on board through our employee referral program, and we will reward you.
- Flexible Working: We offer flexible work schedules, including flexible start and end times as well as remote and/or hybrid work.
- Anniversary & Success Milestones: We celebrate your work anniversaries and success by rewarding your loyalty and dedication.
- Gift Vouchers: We share your happiness with you and provide vouchers for newborns, wedding, work anniversaries, annual and festival gifts.
- Team Events: We celebrate our success with team-building activities throughout the year.
- Training and Development: We provide a broad training portfolio for personal and professional growth, including unlimited access to course platform to all our employees.