Work from Office
You will be building High-performance scalable applications. Apart from building scalable architectures, you will also work with Product Managers to understand the domain of Finance and the nuances of various businesses. FinTech is the backbone of Uber and we are looking for smart and motivated senior engineers who can make a difference and change the way FinTech works at Uber.
- Collaborate with engineering/product/analyst teams across tech sites to collectively accomplish OKRs to take Uber forward.
- Enrich data layers to effectively deal with the next generation of products that are a result of Ubers big bold bets.
- Design and build data pipelines to schedule and orchestrate a variety of tasks such as extracting, cleansing, transforming, enriching, and load data as per the business needs.
- If need be, Act as a Leader to drive big efforts in collaboration with other engineers or team members.
- The candidate would be required to provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Rotational on-call availability for critical systems support.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Programming languages - Python, Java, Scala, Unix/Shell Scripting, etc.
- Experience building high-quality end-to-end data solutions in an agile environment from requirements to production.
- Experience in building ETL Data Pipelines.
- DW (Data Warehouse) or BI (Business Intelligence) or OLAP tools.
- Performance Troubleshooting and Tuning.
- Hands-on experience with OLAP Tools like - TM1 Anaplan, SSAS, Hyperion, etc.
- Hadoop tech stack - Hive, Oozie, Airflow, MapReduce, Spark etc.
- Experience with large-scale data warehousing architecture and data modeling.
- Hands-on AWS/GCP.
- Experience with Git or other version control.
This job was posted by Raghu Tenneti from Uber.