Work from Office
As a Senior Analyst Engineer (Data), you will bring extensive expertise on data handling and curation capabilities to the team. You’ll be responsible for building intelligent domains using market leading tools, ultimately improving the way we work in Marketing. Experience with and knowledge of AWS, Data Vault and Star Schema is highly desired.
- It is expected that the role holder will most likely have the following qualifications and experience
- 5+ years In Data Engineering, BI/software development such as ELT/ETL, data extraction and manipulation in Data Lake/Data Warehouse environment
- Hands on in SQL and its Big Data variants (Hive-QL, Snowflake ANSI, Redshift SQL)
- Python and Spark and one or more of its API (PySpark, Spark SQL, Scala), Bash/Shell scripting
- Experience with Source code control - GitHub, VSTS etc.
- Knowledge and exposure to Big Data technologies Hadoop stack such as HDFS, Hive, Impala, Spark etc, and cloud Big Data warehouses - RedShift, Snowflake, Databricks etc.
- Experience with UNIX command-line tools.
- Exposure to AWS technologies including EMR, Glue, Athena, Data Pipeline, Lambda, etc
Key Tasks, Accountabilities and Challenges of this role:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and development of applications programs and databases.
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications programs.
- Coaching, mentoring, and guiding junior developer engineers
- Provide key support on fail and fix for assigned application/s.
- Undertake complex testing activities in relation to software solution
- Ensure Back Ups, Currency & Patching are maintained to the correct standards