Work from Office
The Senior Executive - Finance will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing the financial operations of the organization. They will be responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and driving financial performance. The ideal candidate should possess extensive experience in finance and demonstrate strong analytical skills.
Oversee the day-to-day financial operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and standards.
- Suppliers - Booking of Purchase orders - Managing supplier invoices.
- Client and Supplier onboarding and creation in system
- IC booking – providing support on IC transaction bookings and reconciliations.
- Client Invoices - raising client invoices and sharing with the clients.
- Manual Journal entries - Assisting in passing of manual journal entries for overheads.
- Booking Policies & Endorsement of GMC/GTA/GPA as per Working sheet Calculation
- Manage cash flow, optimize working capital, and maintain appropriate financial controls.
- Preparation of PO and Checking approval as per Approval Matrix
- Compliance – assistance in GST, PF, TDS, Board meeting, AGM
- Preparation of month end accruals, prepayments, FAR
- Support in CSR related work
- Cash posting
- Employee reimbursement in Maconomy
- Any other ad hoc activities
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Four years of finance background
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience of multi-currency transactions
- Basic knowledge of multi-country transactions
- Basic knowledge of project accounting
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel is desirable
- Experience with Maconomy Core
- Communication skills
- Vendor relationship skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.