Work from Office
Weve built a healthcare staffing technology platform that connects healthcare professionals directly with employers by using advanced technologies and digitizing the recruitment and staffing processes. Using an AI-based platform, DirectShifts matches the right clinicians to the right jobs at healthcare employers.
DirectShifts is headquartered in New York, NY and our team is spread across the US and India. Join us!
- Customer Invoicing
- Payroll Processing for US Employees
- Reporting on the Margins & Other Adhoc Reports
- Contracts Management with Customers & Contractors.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst preferably from Staffing Industry.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Quick Books Experience & Expertise is a must.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments.
- Experience in Customer Invoicing is a must.
- Experience in US Payroll & Taxes is a must.
- Willing to work in US Shifts (EST Time)
MBA(Finance)/CMA from any reputed Institute
6-7 Years in IT Staffing Industry.
More about DirectShifts
We have raised more than $45 million from some of the worlds leading investors including Serent Capital, YCombinator and Soma Capital. Were on a mission to disrupt a massive industry and improve healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to the healthcare they need. At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle; no hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.