Work from Office
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Data Management Analyst...
The role of the Senior Lead Data Management Analyst is to work with product owners to analyze data, identify data gaps and create requirements. Come up with new strategies for data management . The SLDMA would be responsible to create guide , groom the team for data model design changes, strategies , transformation logics and solutions while working closely with development teams for implementation on the same. Review the work on Junior TMs. Should be capable to Play Product owner role.
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence objectives, plans, specifications, resources, and long-term goals for highly complex business and technical needs
- Design and conduct highly complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and to identify and remediate Data or process or control gaps for CIB Data Validation
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas of LoB , delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the LoB and serve as an expert advisor to leadership
- Develop data governance strategies
- Partner with groups companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution
- Work closely with POs , Business and technology partners or subject matter professionals
- The SLDMA will create requirements and would be responsible to propose data model design changes, provide transformation logics and solutions.
- Guiding and training the team on deliverables, analyzation and improvement of the various existing processes
- Leading the discussions with US partners and other stakeholders to gain consensus across stakeholders and provide senior level partners with delivery of findings and recommendations
- Assessing Risks, ensuring mitigations, escalating issues/defects & working with technology partners to research and remediate as needed
- 15+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in Data Management, Banking - Treasury/ Capital Market/ Investment/ Financial Risk Management
- 7+ years of experience with Data Management , Project Management , Data mapping, data modelling, databases and root cause analysis
- 5+ Years of experience in Python, Power BI and Tableau desired
- Financial product knowledge/exposure in one or more below:
- Derivatives (any asset class- Equities, Credit, FX, Commodities)- Listed products and/or OTC
- SFTs- Securities financing transaction- Securities borrowing/lending, repos, reverse repos, tri-party repos/rev repos
- Collateral management
- Good understanding of Market related reference data
- Excellent SQL/Hive skills - queries, joins, data modelling, relational DB concepts
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An expert with Capital Marketing and Investment Banking concepts
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Experience in Data mapping, Data Lineage, and data profiling will be added advantage
- Solid experience with MS Excel
- Experience and understanding of Agile methodology
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business units risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.