CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Audit & Control
Work from Office
- This is Delhi Office of Clifford Chance LLP Reg in UK, which provides support to our 30+ offices worldwide.
- In this role you will work in Record to Report team and your responsibility it is to manage, improve and support the end-to-end process. You will be managing the Interoffice and Balance sheet reconciliation COE team, responsible foe end to end process for their activities which includes:
- Managing timely and accurate Inter Office reconciliations
- Ensuring the timely recording of all month end items before closure of GL books as per the agreed KPIs
- Monthly review of Intercompany Balances, analysis of the open aged items and suggesting the resolution for the same
- Resolving the issues arises during Intercompany invoicing process
- Reviewing the Payment Matrix & Initiating the payments between offices
- Helping the team in account analysis including revaluation
- Review of Trial Balances and Variance analysis before GL close
- Review the current control environment around the process and suggest changes to improve and make it more efficient
- Drive efficiency initiatives in conjunction with the Continuous improvement and RPA team
- Become the policy owner for the process and ensure teams are made aware of these
- Management recharges process ownership and identifying changes and improvement in the process
- You will be the owner for a select set of financial processes which includes :
- Review of the General Ledger Analysis including P&L analysis, calculating Accruals and Prepayments, analysis of direct and indirect costs, entity consolidation, cost allocation.
- Review of Trial Balances and Variance analysis before GL close.
- Review the Income Analysis: Calculating, reconciling, recording and reporting the Income based on Work in progress and Provisions.
- Ensuring the timely recording of all month end items and closure of GL books as per the agreed KPIs.
- Managing timely and accurate Bank & Inter Office reconciliations.
- Monthly review of Balance Sheet account reconciliations, analysis of the open aged items and suggesting the resolution for the same.
- Validation and distribution of regular Management reports, KPIs and all ad- hoc reports as required.
- Ensuring compliance with rules and Internal Audit recommendations.
- You will work with Financial Controllers to set and maintain service levels and to deliver a high standard of output whilst managing expectations within the confines of the Finance system.
- You will need to establish a structure so that all work is completed in a controlled, accurate, timely and consistent way to ensure data integrity and quality; in accordance with standard policies and ensuring that statutory requirements for all offices are met.
- You will work with the supervisors to aid the development of the skills of each team, aiding the career development of your staff.
- You will be responsible for conducting trainings, refreshers and updating documentation & controls.
- You will aid to the development of the skills of the team, aiding the career development of your members by sharing regular feedbacks, regular catch up. You will be responsible for Appraisal process of your team.
- You will be responsible to guide your functional teams and share the best practices in your process.
- You will be responsible for sharing the progress reports, dashboards of the Projects with the Management.
- You will identify areas of risk to the financial integrity of transactions and recommend safeguard against financial loss or miss-statement.
- You will recommend processing improvements to maximize efficiency without jeopardizing financial control or compliance with Clifford Chance policy and Statutory requirements.
- You will identify & recommend new Finance work that can be transitioned to the Delhi Office and lead transitions as & when required.
- You will keep processes and transactions Audit ready.
- Proven ability to handle complexity of the Finance Processes.
- Strong problem solving, trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meeting timelines.
- Highly motivated and creative, bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Positive attitude and dedication.
- Organizational and Strategic thinking.
- Comfortable working in a team as well as on your own.
- Qualified CA with 8+ years of post-qualification experience with experience of working in an MNC
- Experience of ORACLE & HFM.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Certification in Lean and/or Certification in / Working Knowledge of IFRS will be an added advantage.