Work from Office
Who we are!
A melting pot of culture, talent, experience, and diversity. That’s what we are! Pine Labs is one happy union of go-getters who are marching towards our ambition to emerge as a world-class fintech organisation. The company is run by a highly experienced management team, led by several industry veterans including CEO Amrish Rau. Under Amrish, Pine Labs has transformed itself from being regarded as just a point-of-sale payment service provider to a full-stack digital payments company serving the offline and online needs of its merchant and enterprise partners. Incorporated in Singapore, the key investors of Pine Labs include Sequoia India, Actis Capital, Temasek, PayPal and Mastercard. To know more, please visit www.pinelabs.com.
What we do!
Pine Labs is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in India and is rapidly expanding its footprint in Southeast Asia, West Asia, and the UAE. A leading merchant commerce omnichannel platform, Pine Labs’ tech-first approach to digital payments and focus on simplification at the front end aims to help many businesses embrace fintech products at scale.
In online payments, our Plural offering represents a one-stop payments destination across channels. Plural is designed to deliver secure and frictionless online payment experiences to the end user, powered by an advanced tech stack that can augment an existing online business or build an all-new e-commerce payment setup from the ground up.
In issuing, Qwikcilver serves leading corporates, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) brands, e-commerce companies, the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector and the airlines industry, with a presence across India, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Australia. Qwikcilver is a go-to gift card provider among companies looking to, among other things, bolster their employee rewards program and issue closed-loop gift cards for customer acquisition.
In consumer app, Fave is a fintech platform for the next generation of consumers, providing smart payments and savings, while empowering merchants with a loyalty solution to grow and engage with their customers in a whole new way.
Key mergers and acquisitions
In April 2021, Pine Labs announced the acquisition of Fave, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing consumer fintech platforms. The Fave app is now available in India as well.
In February 2022, Pine Labs announced the acquisition of online payments startup Qfix, a cloud-based end-to-end platform delivering online integrated payments and billing services to multiple sectors. More than 5,000 merchants are presently on the Qfix platform including educational institutions, governments, and clubs. Qfix solves for billing and invoices issues and has created robust workflow management solutions for these merchants.
In April 2022, Pine Labs made a significant majority investment into Mosambee, a fast-growing end-to-end payment solution provider in India.
In June 2022, Pine Labs acquired Bengaluru-based Setu, a fast-growing API fintech startup. This is the third acquisition announced by Pine Labs in 2022. Setu’s APIs are used by businesses to reimagine onboarding, payments, deposits, lending, and data empowerment.
In September 2022, Pine Labs announced the completion of the merger of Qwikcilver Solutions, a company acquired by Pine Labs in 2019. With this development, the business of Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited gets consolidated into a single legal entity i.e., Pine Labs Private Limited.
In January 2023, Pine Labs announced that it has acquired a proprietary enterprise platform from Bengaluru-based Saluto Wellness. This acquisition will boost the capabilities of Pine Labs’ Issuing Business under the Qwikcilver brand, enabling it to strengthen its offerings across employee rewards and recognition, customer loyalty programs, and channel partner programs for medium and large enterprises.
You can visit our company’s website for more details. www.pinelabs.com
LinkedIn profile- https://www.linkedin.com/company/pinelabs/
- Person from Industry (Preferably engaged in PG Business).
- Person with complete understanding of Aggregator Settlements and accounting flow.
- Person with working knowledge of applicable RBI guidelines for lending business, aggregator settlements etc.
- Handling accounting, invoicing and end-to-end reconciliation for Aggregator inflows, Outflows, Revenues, Costs on daily / monthly basis.
- Handling Nodal bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for daily/monthly merchant reconciliations.
- Resolving merchant escalations related to payment rejection, unpaid accounts and other aspects.
- Coordination with cross-function teams viz Tech, Onboarding, Settlement, Finance for respective areas.
- Inter-company balance reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders for various issues.
- Discussions with business on new product development, it’s automation and accounting requirements.
- Managing the external and internal audit requirements.
- Profitability reports viz Product/Vertical/Merchant level etc
We are looking for someone who is:
- PG / CA / MBA with 8-10 yrs experience (payment industry experience preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office (esp Excel). Past experience of bulk data handling preferred.
- Should command over communication and inter-personal skills.
- Should be a multi-tasker with ability to deliver under stringent timelines / work pressure
- Client contract and Commercials Management
- Accurate and timely generation of invoices as per contract
- Recognize revenue / costs as per relevant Accounting Standards
- Periodic book closure, audit and compliances
- MIS reporting
- Data, account reconciliation
- Drive necessary automation initiatives
- Stakeholder management
- Work on ERP systems. Past exp on Navision / Oracle preferred
Why should you join Pine Labs?
- Leading position in Payments has allowed us to build multiple businesses on our existing rails and consistently demonstrate growth. We would love to partner with HR leaders who are passionate about enabling a sustained high growth environment and are not afraid of a ‘near’ blank canvas.
- We offer a culture of care & respect for others in an environment of accelerated technology innovation. A work culture where maniacal focus & speed doesn’t come at the cost of integrity or employee well being
- We are laying the foundation for digitization of Indian merchants. Join hands as we build the next generation commerce platform for Indian & SE Asian merchants. Think Square, think Shopify.