Work from Office
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You work with business and IT stakeholders to support a future-state vision in terms of requirements, principles and models in a specific technology, process or function.
How You Will Contribute
You will work closely with the enterprise architecture team to chart technology roadmaps, standards, best practices and guiding principles, providing your subject matter expertise and technical capabilities to oversee specific applications in architecture forums and when participating in workshops for business function requirements. In collaboration with the enterprise architecture and solution teams, you will help evaluate specific applications with a goal to bring in new capabilities based on the strategic roadmap. You will also deliver seamless integration with the existing ecosystem and support project teams in implementing these new technologies, offer input regarding decisions on key technology purchases to align IT investments with business strategies while reducing risk and participate in technology product evaluation processes and Architecture Review Board governance for project solutions.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Defining and driving successful solution architecture strategy and standards
- Components of holistic enterprise architecture
- Teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Prioritizing and introducing new data sources and tools to drive digital innovation
- New information technologies and their application
- Problem solving, analysis and communication
- Governance, security, application life-cycle management and data privacy
More About This Role
Informed by the business strategy, market trends, and the competitive landscape, you will manage the defined direction and support the business, and deliver key implementations of the technical strategy.
In addition, you will serve as an expert and provide a roadmap to support data assets, transactional systems, digital platforms and digital models to support enterprise decision making.
In this role, you will serve as a key consultant to senior leadership on IT architecture and long-term systems strategies and:
- Contribute to make decisions on key technology purchases to align IT investments with business strategies
- Reducing risk and delivering adaptive solutions (with a focus on digital),
- Actively participate in the technology product evaluation processes, and architecture review board governance for project solutions.
What you need to know about this position:
- Deliver architecture for initiatives aligned on Enterprise Architects (EA) standards/guardrails and target architecture
- Design solutions that deliver business value and enable organizations to become resilient and future-fit
- Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint
- Leads evaluation, design and analysis of the business requirements and value streams
- Document and leverage common solutions and services, that meet the financial targets (cost and benefits)
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Provide consulting during the detailed design, build, test and deploy phases, and reengage to perform benefits realization.
- Works closely with the program management office (PMO) to ensure the execution of plans corresponds with what is being promised
- Facilitates the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services
- Support and work closely with (Finance) EA on software solutions selection based on agreed business capability gaps and value
- Contribute to principles, guidelines, standards, and solution patterns in alignment with EA
- Actively works together with EA on creation and upgrades of the company standards and guardrails to ensure speed to market
- Supports a community of practice (CoP), guiding and helping projects/agile teams
- Promote, company standards/guardrails and patterns as a faster way to execute
- Ensure E2E architectural design and facilitate M&A activities - Perform key stakeholder analysis and build, communicate, and approve effective cross-functional/regional architecture related operating model
Education / Certifications:
Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
Job specific requirements:
- Experience with Finance architecture is an advantage. 10% travel needed.
- A successful candidate will have the experience in financial planning, Accounting and Financial close, Tax Management, Treasury Management, Costing Management and Controlling, Integration with Supply Chain for AR and AP processing.
- Hands on Experience implementing the right solutions to drive digital-enabled transformation and growth.
- An ideal candidate will be deeply curious about new information technologies and their application, as well as possessing great problem solving & communication skills
- 7 years of experience in a global IT role (Finance Solution Architect, SAP Finance COE or equivalent consulting experience)
- 5+ Building overall Finance End to End architecture.
- 4+ years experience in overall software development (requirements, design, build, test, deploy) or similar
Travel requirements: 10% travel required
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish lifes moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than 80 countries and we sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen—and happen fast.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Technology & Digital