Work from Office
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product through a deep understanding of the data, our earners, and our business
- Develop data-driven business insights and work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and recommend prioritization of product, growth, and optimization initiatives
- Design experiments and interpret the results to draw detailed and impactful conclusions/product recommendations.
- Define how our teams measure success, by developing measurement framework/metrics, in close partnership with Product and other subject areas such as engineering and operations
- Collaborate with engineers to build and improve on the availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability of data logging and data pipelines
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Analyst, Sr. Data Analyst, or another type of data analysis-focused functions
- Advanced SQL expertise
- Experience with either Python or R for data analysis
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Proven ability to wrangle large datasets, extract insights from data, and summarize learnings/takeaways.
- Experience with Excel and some dashboarding/data visualization (e. g. Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker, or similar)
- Demonstrated aptitude toward Data Storytelling and Root Cause Analysis using data
- Superb communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a self-guided manner
- Ability to learn and adapt to new methodologies for data collection and analysis
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining quality and detail
- Ability to mentor, coach, and develop junior team members
- Excellent understanding of statistical principles backed by an academic foundation
This job was posted by Kanka Halder from Uber.