Work from Office
EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve 57,450+ employees and customers in more than 50 countries across six continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years.
EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing organization.
- Attend workshops, planning sessions, and business requirements meetings with analytical teams, collaborating with UX teams to build product feature mock-ups.
- Work with Data Engineering and Information Architects to document data requirements and plan epics, features, and user stories for the Scrum team.
- Contribute to release planning, ensuring end-to-end requirement articulation and providing support in various phases of development and testing to successfully ship the product to production.
- Participate in scoping exercises for proposed improvements, working closely with the business to translate requirements into actionable developer specifications.
- Identify and mitigate scope-related risks to ensure successful project delivery.
- Work independently to provide user support for data transformation, testing, problem-solving, and end-to-end user needs.
- Demonstrate familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures in the field of data analysis and business analysis.
- Support the team in the overall estimation process by clearly explaining the scope and requirements.
- Clearly articulate acceptance criteria for user stories to ensure a common understanding among team members.
- Showcase the business value of various features to stakeholders through sprint reviews and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with business owners, product leads, product managers, and the Scrum team to identify opportunities to enhance the product experience.
- Rely on limited experience and discernment to effectively plan and accomplish goals.
- Minimum of 5 to 9 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Serve as a Business Analyst within an Agile Scrum team, responsible for delivering high-quality technical requirements that guide the development team in managing data with accurate business rules.
- Have the opportunity to delve into technical details surrounding product requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with Data Stewards and Information Architects to ensure data governance practices are adhered to.
- Promote a team culture and create a supportive working environment.
- Good to have a background in Data Analytics, including experience with Big Data, Databricks, and Data Lake technologies.
- Good to have knowledge of Data Visualization and a DevOps culture.
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool