Work from Office
Critical activities of the job
About Digital Finance
- EDW is an Enterprise initiative which helps Honeywell business to standardize and automate all financial report by xSBG.
- Extensive interaction with data warehouse as the platform to source data as per design solutions to provide high performance wireframe / build
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Prepare all Data Transformation (ETL) processes according to business requirements and incorporate all requirements as per design specifications.
- Lead multiple projects by determining daily priorities, issue logs, meeting of minutes, project updated and on-time delivery of tasks.
- Communicate and accurately maintain document on all architectural decisions, plans, goals, functional requirements, open items and technical issues
- Focusing on quality improvement, process improvements, data management and data accuracy.
- Integrate new systems and processes with existing ones and partnering with internal/external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Improvement of action plans by providing proper guidance to the team and align efforts to meet the business needs.
- Provide scalable and sustainable solutions to drive constant business development and crisp/simple articulation of solution in leadership reviews.
- Ensure excellent relationships are maintained with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the ad-hoc queries from all stakeholders.
Specific knowledge, skills and experience needed to successfully undertake duties of the job
Academics and technology
- Qualification- BE / BTech IT, BCA, MCA, BSc CS, MSc CS or any other equivalent qualification with strong technical background
- Certification in Alteryx/Tableau or any equivalent ETL/Viz. tools
- 8+ years of experience with large and complex data set to write complex queries to create customized calculated fields
- Expert level in Data Modelling/Data Transformation ( Alteryx ) and Tableau visualization
- Hands on experience working with Data Warehouses
- Empirical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, etc.) on process automation and standardization.
- Experience working directly with business analysts or business sponsors to gather and validate functional requirements to provide the appropriate solution.
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
- Data Warehouse and SQL
- Data Transformation Expert – Alteryx/Informatica or any other tools
- Visualization Expert – Tableau / CXO Cockpit and other viz. tools
- Core Programming Skills
- Data Analytics / Modelling (preferable)
- JOB ID: HRD201837
- Category: Finance
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India