Work from Office
Exp:-4- 6 Years
Education Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
Shift Timing (if Any)
- Shift falls typically between 12 PM to 2:30 AM India standard time. Occasionally may have to work long hours in situations when it is needed.
- Role: Sr. Specialist, Data Analyst
Mandatory Skill Sets:- SQL, ETL,Web Web Analytics, and Data Analytics
- Overall Experience: - should have 4-6 years of experience in Data Quality Assurance using Web Applications/Native Experience.
- Strong SQL Skills, Database knowledge, Deep analytics skills, Quality and testing processes, Data testing on browser, automation testing using tools like Selenium and skills to automate Data test cases and hands on experience in Web Analytics & BI tools like Adobe, Business Objects & Tableau.
- Has good understanding on analytics platform/applications, including data warehouse and data marts and tools used for data validation.
- Has good experience on various test tools from a data perspective and has background on automation testing to implement and execute on automation data testing.
- Investigates and resolves data issues across platforms and applications, including discrepancies of definition, format, and function.
- Works closely with Product Managers, Analytics Product Team, DBAs to develop deep understanding data sets being consumed within the omnichannel data space.
- Need to understand the functionality of the application/web flows/native experiences and corelate it to the data being captured along with the functionality.
- Responsible for constantly improving Data quality, Defect Management, giving perspective on Releases & Hot Fixes and provides insights and inputs to correctly make Go/No-Go discussions.
- Should be very detailed oriented and think through all the scenarios that can potentially impact a use case, execute on those scenarios, and see how data gets passed/broken or does not align with the functionality been show to the customer.
- Should be a self-starter who thrives on making Development and delivery teams to fix issues and drive quality.
- Experience working with defect management software such as JIRA/ADO, TDP, JIRA, AgileCraft, etc. is preferred
Thanks & regards,