Work from Office
Total Experience : 7+ years
Designation : Talend Data Engineer
Mandatory skills : Talend Development, INFORMATICA,DWH (Data warehousing ) & AWS (S3 & Redshift)
Location : Pune /Remote
· Experience with building data pipelines using Talend and related AWS services
· Create ETL jobs to extract data from multiple data sources , cleanse , transform and load data into target data stores.
· Developing and publishing Talend Jobs
· Perform quality assurance on generated results to ensure accuracy and consistency
· Integrate data from data sources such as databases, csv ,xml files etc in batch and real time.
· Build Complex transformations using Talend and load data to datastores such as S3, Redshift.
· Work with SIT team to fix defects to closure.
· Ability to translate technical requirements into data transformation jobs.
· Build data pipelines to bring data from source systems, cleanse and transform data to support data analytics and reporting.
· Strong knowledge of data warehousing and Data Modelling concepts
· Strong knowledge of SQL Python, PySpark, etc
· Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High Volume Data Loads
· Experience with developing and implementing using – ETL tools like Informatica, Talend and other AWS ETL integration tools
· Experience in working with AWS cloud.
Good to have either one or more:
· Talend Data Integration Certified
· Talend Data Catalog Certified
· Talend Data Value Certified
· Informatica PowerCenter Data Integration Developer Certified
· AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty