Work from Office
About Us :
- Valiance is a global AI & Data analytics firm helping clients build cutting-edge technology solutions for digital transformation.
- We work with the some of the marquee brands across India, US and APAC to build transformative solutions for Credit Risk, Fraud, Predictive Maintenance, Quality Inspection, Data lake, IOT analytics etc. Our team comprises 100+ professionals across Machine Learning, Data Engineering & Cloud expertise.
- We are looking to hire Data engineers who will be working with our global clientele to help architect & develop data ingestion, transformation, and storage solutions on - premise and cloud infrastructure. Below are important responsibilities and skills for this role
- Should be able to design & implement smart solutions to integrate internal & external data sources into ETL/ELT processes
- Delivered ETL solutions including data extraction, transformation, cleansing, data integration and data management
- Designed ingestion layer for structured & unstructured data & implement specific data model for business & analytics use
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements automating manual processes, optimizing data
- Delivery, automating data ingestion, automating data validation
- Create scripts to populate data into standardized data schemas
- Create scripts to apply data integrity checks on incoming data
- Create scripts to cleanse incoming data according to set data validation rules
- Should develop, operate and deploy data pipelines using Cloud services
- Build and maintain optimized data pipelines
- Experience with Python, SQL, Py Spark.
- Implemented batch & near real-time data ingestion pipelines
- Minimum 1+ Years Experience in data engineering in Cloud environment (GCP).
- Knowledge of various big data tools like Airflow, NIFI, Hadoop, Hive, HDFS is preferred
- Working Knowledge of other cloud platforms like, GCP is preferred
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic and high expectations work environment
- Should be a team player
- Should have their own viewpoint about a problem and being able to propose a solution
- Lastly should enjoy what they do and be ambitious about their career growth