Entering the world of finance as a fresh graduate can be a challenging yet rewarding journey, and securing a job at a prestigious institution like CitiBank is a dream for many.
CitiBank is known for its global presence, diverse financial services, and commitment to nurturing talent. In this article, we'll guide you through the steps to increase your chances of getting hired as a finance fresher at CitiBank.
If you are interested in knowing more about the job roles and the vacancy click here. Citi Bank also offers internships and Summer Programs to help you build a better resume.
Also, Read, How to get into Morgan Stanley in 2023
The recruitment process for any finance position might be similar to that of any other position.
Interview before screening
As the first phase in our interview process, our recruiters get in touch with the chosen candidates. They will then be in a position to counsel you over the next course of action and whether you should forward with speaking with the hiring manager.
Team and Hiring Manager Interviews
You possess potential! Your qualifications match our requirements, and we would like to learn more about you. In-person interviews at a Citi office or digitally through video call will be arranged by your recruiter with your prospective future manager and coworkers.
The last interview
We're inspired! We've loved getting to know you, and we believe that the position is a good fit for your skills and expertise.
Prepare yourself for the Assessments
- Applicants' evaluation tests are one of the main things on their minds when they apply to this esteemed banking institution. For better knowledge and greater opportunities, let us assist you in breaking down the many sorts of assessments:
- To begin with, you must finish your Citi Job Application.
- Step two: complete your online Citi application
- Third, apply as soon as possible to improve your chances of moving on to the next application step.
- Fourth, add the information as per the relevancy and considering you may have to answer the specifics.
- Now, get ready for the Citi Online Assessment Exams.
A range of aptitude evaluation exams are used by Citi. These may consist of:
- Tests of Numerical Reasoning
- Tests of Logical Reasoning
How to Prepare Yourself for the Interview?
Now, In the Finance industry, it’s important to be confident as it’s important in decision-making. So, make sure it reflects while presenting yourself to the recruiter.
- Record mock video interviews of yourself
- You should rehearse your responses to common interview questions for positions in banks. Skip the superfluous words. Your spoken communication should be compelling and full of information that shows you are the most qualified candidate for the position.
- Practice mock interviews and practice your responses to common banking interview questions to help you prepare for your initial telephone interview. Use this to prepare for Citi interviews:
Tips to Land Your Perfect Job!
- Look into the business and the particular position you are interested in. Make sure you comprehend the company's mission, values, and culture, as well as the skills and qualifications needed for the position.
- Make sure your cover letter and resume are tailored to the particular job you are applying for. Make use of job listing keywords and phrases while emphasizing your relevant experiences and skills.
- Make connections with both former and current Citibank workers. This can be accomplished by contacting professors or alumni who might know someone at the company, or by using professional networking sites like LinkedIn.
- Do some research on frequently asked interview questions and rehearse your responses in advance of the interview. Prepare a brief explanation of your qualifications and how they meet the requirements of the position.
Salaries range for the Financial Roles!
|Tax Specialist (Freshers)||6.0 Lakhs||9.4 Lakhs|
|Financial Analyst (Freshers)||3.6 Lakhs||12.3 Lakhs|
|AVP-Analyst||7.5 Lakhs||47.5 Lakhs|
|Citi Senior Financial Analyst salary||7 Lakhs||26 Lakhs|
Also, Read, How to Get into Myntra as a Data Analyst